About THC Honey
Nothing beats the natural sweetness of honey! Depending upon the different flowers where bees collect pollen, varying colors, aromas, and flavors are produced. This product will help you enjoy the benefits THC offers!
Do not forget the natural benefits honey also offers. Here is a short list of potential wellness properties offered by honey:
- Fat-free – this pure sugar contains no fat with small amounts of vitamins and minerals
- Rich in antioxidants – along with valuable bioactive plant compounds, honey offers essential antioxidants like flavonoids and phenolic acids.
- Blood sugar management – clinically proven to be better for the human body than regular sugar.
- Heart health – honey appears to lower blood pressure, boost fat blood levels, keep cells healthy, and regulate your heartbeat.
- Supports skin health – since ancient Egypt, honey has been applied to wounds and burns; it can also treat diabetes-related foot ulcers.
- Cough suppressant – many parents swear by honey as the best way to suppress coughs and shorten their duration
- Healthier dishes – perfect for sweetening yogurts and other treats instead of sugar
Honey is also versatile. You can put it in hot beverages, cook with it, add it to cold foods, or enjoy it raw.
About Delta 9 THC
This product contains 0.2% Delta 9 THC (1.98mg/g). This makes it entirely legal under the 2018 Farm Bill (which defines hemp as having 0.3% or less Delta 9 THC).
Oregon Honey, Delta 9 THC
THC Honey Servings
This product comes in 4-ounce and 16-ounce jars of honey. The wide mouths of these jars make spooning out honey by the teaspoonful easy!
Here are how many teaspoons (servings) are in each jar:
- 4-ounce jar = 24 teaspoons
- 16-ounce jar = 96 teaspoons
The grower Beekeeping Colleagues
The grower is thrilled to associate with local beekeepers who practice ethical and caring methods for honey collection.
Here is how they describe the process:
“We follow strict guidelines concerning how we handle our honey. For starters, we pull the honey from our hives by hand using escape boards overnight, gently allowing bees to return to the queen and babies below. Once the honey is placed in our processing room, the beekeeper extracts it that day utilizing no heat and no filtration systems common in commercial operations. The honey is allowed to settle overnight. From here, the honey is either bottled or sealed, thus limiting the degradation of honey constituents, including enzyme activity, vitamins, and antioxidants in this whole precious food.”
Here is a brief description (also provided by the beekeepers) of the honey you will enjoy:
Southern Oregon Summer Wildflower – Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley honey is a delicious mix of the valley’s summer bloom offerings, including blackberry, star thistle, mustard, and other indigenous wildflowers and trees. This is our darkest varietal honey and is packed with higher concentrations of nutrients and vitamins with a somewhat sweet, earthy taste.